Apple launches iPhone 8 & iPhone X, and here’s everything you need to know
iPhone’s 10th anniversary was celebrated with full pomp and show, as the world witnessed a launch of two much-anticipated iPhones: iPhone 8 and iPhone X. And, as soon as Apple’s CEO Tim Cook launched these smartphones they became the sensation in the market.
Apple has set a benchmark of making the smartest phones with best of the features. These phones have been the subject of rumors for many months now, but now all the official details have been revealed by the CEO of the company in Steve Jobs Theater.
Let’s take a sneak peek in to the much awaited iPhone 8 Features
When iPhone 7 was released, then only Tim Cook announced to not to expect too much out of it; as when iPhone 8 will be launched it will create a revolution. And, now with the launch of it we can see that it has actually revolutionized the future of the smartphones.
Both iPhone 8 and 8 Plus will come to India on September 29th with the second wave of the launch process. All those who are waiting to get their hands on these phones should get ready, as both the phones will go on sale in Indian market on September 29th itself
How much will they cost in India ?
- The 64GB version of iPhone 8 starts at RS 64,000 whereas the 256GB version’s cost starts at RS 77,000.
- And, iPhone 8 Plus 64GB version prices start at RS 73,000 and 256GB is priced at RS 86,000.
The Major Highlights
- You just can’t keep your eyes off this phone due to its new glass design; the back of the phone is all glass.
- The rear camera is now improved up to 12MP.
- It has six core one; A11 Bionic processor.
- In iPhone 8 Plus you even have portrait lighting mode.
- They support wireless charging (with the Qi standard support).
- Both the rear cameras of iPhone 8 Plus will have OIS (Optical Image Stabilization). With the ability to record 4K videos at 60 frames per seconds.
- The charging speed is increased as they will now get charged up to 50 percent in just 10 minutes.
- The screen resolution of iPhone 8 and 8 Plus is 4.7 and 5.5-inch Retina Display.
- Software of both the phones is iOS 11.
- Everyone’s favorite Siri will get a new voice which makes her livelier. And, she can now even translate your voice and then speak out a response.
Other major changes include redesigned control centre, updates to the camera and pictures, and modifications to the App Store, Apple Music and Maps.
Now, let’s take a look at an only All-screen iPhone
It has created a much buzz in the market as it is the first and only iPhone without a home button. According to Cook, iPhone has taken, “the biggest leap forward since the original iPhone” with the launch of iPhone X.
The whole of the front panel of the phone is all-screen which imparts it an amazing look. Despite of having no button on the front, it is being designed for the intuitive use. Now, you just need to swipe up to get to the home screen or can simply tap on the screen to get started or you can even use raise-to-wake to get going.
Another Major Highlight: Face ID
- This is one of the much-loved features of iPhone X.
- Apple has introduced a new feature of face recognition which is called Face Id; to unlock the phone without the ‘home button’.
- The Face ID feature works with the TrueDepth camera system which is hidden in the notch just at the top of the display.
- This feature even works in the dark.
- You just need to glance at it and your face gets illuminated so that the infrared camera can identify your face and unlock the phone.
- Apple has claimed that it will not confuse you because of your different hairstyles, beard or sunglasses.
- A11 Bionic chip is the thing which makes the real-time image possible.
Availability and Price of iPhone X in India
- Indians cannot get their hands on this amazing all-screen phone before November 3 of this year.
- The 64GB version prices start at RS 89,000.
- And, the 256GB version is priced at RS 102,000.
Other Updated Features of iPhone X
- All glass design with edge-to-edge 5.8-inch OLED display.
- The art of photography is simplified with dual rear cameras of 12MP each.
- TrueDepth camera in front which supports Portrait as well as Portrait lighting (beta) mode, so now you can even take portrait selfies.
- Optical as well as digital zoom for photos is up to 10x and 6x for videos.
- And, wireless charging for the wireless world.
Undoubtedly, these groundbreaking iPhones have revolutionized a decade of technology. And, we just can’t wait our calendar to hit the dates when these phones will be available in the Indian market; as we already can’t stop drooling over these all new iPhones.
Do share your thoughts below about the brand new Model.